Regulations of the Online Store
Regulations of the Online Store www.roletypoziome.pl
- Personal data administrator
- The administrator of personal data is Rafał Krymski with its registered office in Juszków, at ul. Sielanka 1b, 83-000 Juszkowo, NIP 583-277-88-76
- Z Administratorem można kontaktować się pisemnie na wskazany w uprzednim punkcie adres, przy użyciu poczty elektronicznej (e-mail) na adres: , a także za pośrednictwem formularza kontaktowego, dostępnego na stronie internetowej https://zaglesloneczne.eu/pl/contact.
- Purposes and legal basis for processing
Personal data is processed by the Administrator in accordance with the law, including in particular Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free the flow of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC ("GDPR"), in order to:
- performance of the contract for the provision of services concluded on the terms set out in the Regulations of the Zaglesloneczne.eu Online Store (pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR);
- fulfillment of legal obligations incumbent on the Administrator resulting from accounting and tax regulations (pursuant to Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR in connection with accounting or tax regulations);
- providing the newsletter service under the conditions set out in the Regulations of the Zaglesloneczne.eu Online Store (pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR);
- providing information in response to the questions asked (pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR);
- implementation of the Administrator's legitimate interest in pursuing or securing claims (pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR);
- implementation of the Administrator's legitimate interest in the marketing of own goods or services (pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR).
- Rules for the processing of personal data
- The administrator processes personal data only to the minimum extent necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are collected.
- Providing data to the Administrator is voluntary, however, the consequence of not providing them may be the inability to use the service, including the conclusion of a contract for the provision of electronic services under the conditions set out in the Regulations of the Zaglesloeczne.eu Online Store.
- The administrator does not process personal data in a way that would involve making only automated decisions regarding the data subject.
- If the user provides the Administrator with third-party data for the purpose of communication, recommendation, use of the Administrator's services, he should have appropriate permissions to do so, for example, the appropriate consent of the third party.
- The administrator may process personal data in an automated manner, including in the form of profiling, however, automated processing will not lead to making decisions that have legal effects or similarly significantly affect users. This processing may affect the selection of displayed advertisements or the selection of products, services, promotions and discounts offered. You may receive special offers through personalized email or online advertising.
- The administrator does not process personal data in a way that would involve taking only automated decisions that produce legal effects for the user or similarly significantly affect him.
- Rights of data subjects
- The person whose personal data is processed by the Administrator has the right to:
- access to the content of your data;
- rectification of your personal data;
- limiting the processing of your personal data;
- request deletion of your personal data;
- transferring your personal data;
- withdrawal of consent in the event that the Administrator will process personal data based on the user's consent, at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing that was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- Skorzystanie z uprawnień, o których mowa w punkcie poprzedzającym, może być realizowane poprzez wysłanie na adres e-mail Administratora tj. stosownego żądania wraz z podaniem imienia i nazwiska oraz adresu poczty elektronicznej (e-mail) osoby, korzystającej z takiego uprawnienia.
- The data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection if he/she considers that the processing of personal data by the Administrator violates the provisions of applicable law.
- Recipients of personal data
- Personal data may be transferred to trusted recipients with whom the Administrator cooperates, such as:
- administrative service providers (e.g. accounting services, legal assistance);
- providers of technical services (for the purpose of maintaining or developing IT systems);
- marketing service providers;
- debt collection companies.
- The transfer and processing of personal data takes place in accordance with the Administrator's instructions, privacy protection rules and all other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
- Personal data may also be transferred to entities authorized to receive them under applicable law, including competent state authorities, in particular judicial authorities.
- Service providers are mainly based in the countries of the European Economic Area (EEA), recognized as countries that meet an adequate level of protection of personal data. Some of the providers, e.g. Site or Facebook, are based outside the EEA. Personal data may be transferred to a third country or an international organization if it is not in conflict with applicable law. Transfer to other recipients in third countries (outside the European Economic Area) may take place on the basis of an adequacy decision taken by the European Commission or on the basis of standard contractual clauses, in accordance with the decision of the European Commission or on the basis of the explicit consent of the data subject .
- Data storage period
- Personal data processed in order to perform the contract will be stored for the duration of the contract concluded with the Administrator, and after its expiry for the period necessary to secure or pursue any claims or fulfill the Administrator's legal obligation (resulting from tax or accounting regulations), also for the time needed to maintain legal compliance.
- Personal data processed for the purposes of marketing products or own services offered on the basis of a legitimate legal interest will be stored until an objection is raised or the scope is changed by the data subject.
- Personal data processed for the purposes of the newsletter service provided will be processed until you resign from the service.
- If personal data will be processed on the basis of a separate consent, they will be stored until its withdrawal. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- Personal data processed for the purposes of marketing own products or services on the basis of a legitimate legal interest will be stored until an objection is raised by the data subject.
- Collecting data using cookies allows you to customize services and content to individual needs, as well as preferences of users, i.e. people browsing the Online Store's websites, as well as to compile general statistics on the use of the Online Store.
- The information collected concerns the IP address, type of browser used, language, type of operating system, Internet service provider, information about time and date, location, as well as data indicated in the sent contact form.
- Data collected using cookies is collected only to perform specific functions for users and is encrypted in a way that prevents access to them by unauthorized persons.
- The administrator uses, as a rule, two main types of cookies, i.e. "session"
and "permanent" cookies:
- session cookies are temporary files that remain on the user's device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser);
- permanent cookies are files that remain on the user's device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are manually deleted by the user, the following types of cookies.
- The administrator also uses the following cookies due to the need to provide services:
- "necessary" cookies, enabling the use of services available as part of the Online Store, e.g. authentication cookies used for services requiring authentication as part of the Online Store;
- "performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information on how to use the Online Store pages;
- "functional" cookies, enabling remembering the settings selected by the user and personalization of the user interface, e.g. in terms of the selected language or region of the user's origin, font size , the appearance of the website, etc.;
- "advertising" cookies, enabling the provision of advertising content to users more tailored to their interests.
- The administrator also uses third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics
The Site Kit tool, provided by Site LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, is used to create analyzes and reports on the use and activities on websites. Information about user activity is also collected to improve the experience of using the websites.
Site Kit Terms of Service:
To opt out, you can click:
A tool provided by Site LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, to display advertising that is relevant to users, to improve campaign performance reports, or to avoid showing users the same ads more than once.
Marketing tools are provided by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave. Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA, serve to display relevant advertisements to users, as well as to analyze user behavior on the Internet on pages that have a Facebook pixel or Facebook social plug-in.
Data collection rules:
To opt out of Facebook ads, you can click:
- The software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored on the user's end device by default. Users of the Online Store pages may change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about them each time they are placed on the device of the user of the Online Store pages. Detailed information on the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.
- It is also possible to block external cookies with the simultaneous acceptance of cookies used directly by the Administrator ("block third-party website cookies" option).
- Using the Online Store pages without changing the cookie settings means consenting to the saving of cookies. You can always withdraw your consent by changing your cookie settings.
In the interests of the security of our customers' data for our store https://www.zaglesloneczne.eu/ we have chosen the SSL certificate provided by Home.pl
SSL is a network protocol used for secure Internet connections, it has been adopted as the standard of encryption for web pages. The SSL certificate ensures confidentiality of data transmission over the Internet. The intention of the SSL developers was to design a universal protocol so that it could be used by application protocols (HTTP, FTP, telnet, etc.).
Thanks to its effectiveness and simple operation, the SSL certificate was quickly used, especially in securing transactions carried out in electronic banking, during online auctions and in online payment systems.